< Go back to all Dock levelers
Series HD Dock Leveler
Dock levelers ensure a smooth transition of goods from dock to truck, and they are a necessity in applications where a forklift or other heavy load is being driven or wheeled from a dock into a trailer. They provide a platform and have shock-absorbing components to stabilize the load transfer into the trailer or box truck. Ridgefield Door Systems technicians possess extensive experience and profound knowledge of the ins and outs of dock levelers.
- Capacity: 25,000 to 60,000 lb
- 1½ HP hydraulic motor
- Single lift cylinder
- Size: from 6' x 6' up to 7' x 10'
- Dimensions of the leveler lip plate: length 16" to 20"; thickness ½" to 1½"
- Deck design accommodates canted trucks / trailers up to 4"
- Rubber truck bumpers
- Push button operation on control panel
- Rubber or brush weatherseal
- Vehicle restraint for keeping trailer in position
- Available: HD Series High Capacity Levelers (80,000 to 100,000 lb)